Do you want to type in French language? Are you having trouble typing in French language? Don’t worry, we have Google French input tools offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Windows XP. Try Google Input Tool French Offline Installer on your computer.
Google Input tools French offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in French language with the virtual keyboard. Google Input French works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. Google French Typing works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
Google Input Tools French for Windows is an input form editor that allows users to type letters using the English QWERTY keyboard. Users can type a word using Latin characters, and Google Input Software will convert the word to its native French script. Google French Typing input tools include transliteration, IME, and on-screen keyboards.
Google Input Tools Chrome extension enables users to use input tools on all Chrome web pages. Click on the Extension icon to use an input tool. Pick the appropriate input method in the drop-down menu that shows up. Once an input device is switched on, the extension button becomes a complete coloured icon. The click is greyed out when an input device is off. Clicking on “Delete” will turn off an input device. To turn on / off, you can also
Download Google Input Tools Offline Installer for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
If you want to download the full version of Google French Input Tools Offline Installer software for free, then follow the steps given below and enjoy:
- ☑ First of all, click on this link Click here for Download software.
- ☑ Now, after that, click on the download option and download the software.
- ☑ Now go to the folder where your software is downloaded and then double click on it.
- ☑ After that, click on the Yes option and then install that software.
After installing this software, its language selection will be shown on the right side of the lowest taskbar, where you can change the language. If you want to change the language, you can also use its shortcut key Windows + Space Button. You can easily change the language by clicking the language option.
How to Enable Google Input Tool French?
Once you have a complete installation of the Google French Input Tool, you will find the on-screen keyboard layout along with language selection option on taskbar. With this on-screen typing keyboard, you will be able to type French characters fast and easy. The French input tools function offline and have their dictionary database, macro automation, plus a quick search for words, and it’s meaning. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in French Unicode which will instantly transform your text into French Unicode texts.
Google Input Tools for Windows 10/8/7 are currently available in 22 languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, French, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu.
What are its benefits?
Do you know what is the benefit of Google French input tools is? If not, let me tell you:
- ☑ Through this, you can type offline French on your computer without an internet connection, which is very easy.
- ☑ In this, you will also show Word completion according to the dictionary.
- ☑ The most important advantage of this is that whenever you have to write a word in English and write that word repeatedly, you will not have to change it in the English language and write that word to be shown at the top.
- ☑ Through this software, you can write French in any application of your computer, that too easy because in it, you have to write like Hinglish language and show you the French language.
Final Words and Conclusion
Whenever an internet connection is not available on our computer, we cannot install Google French Input Tools Online Installer. Still, when we have Google French Input Tools Offline Installer, we can install this software on our computer anytime, even when we do not have an internet connection.
In this post, I told how to download and install Google French Input Tools Offline Installer, and in this, we have also told about some features of this software. I hope you will like this post very much; share this post with your friends, and if you have any questions related to it, you can ask us through the comment box below.